Your transaction failed, please try again or contact site support.
Lakeshore Literary offers small-press and indie-author book distribution services and a three-imprint small press. We sponsor the thrice-yearly The Lakeshore Review literary journal, the periodic Surface Reflections themed fiction anthology, and The Grand River Writing Tribe. All the books we distribute are available for retail purchase through our bookstore and café — and we do love it when people stop in to browse, read, write, work, or sip with us. In addition, we can host community literary events for up to 70 attendees, in our multi-purpose space.
- Contact Us
- Subscribe to the blog by RSS
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join the Tribe
- Submit to The Lakeshore Review or Surface Reflections
Hours of Operation:
- Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri: 10a to 6p
- Sat: 10a to 2p
- Closed Wed/Sun, select federal holidays and Roman Catholic observances, and when Wyoming Public Schools close for weather.